Divorce & Family Law
Divorce & Family Law
Find the Right Legal Solution to Divorce and Other Family Law Cases
Legal matters involving family are sensitive and at the same time complex. Most people have second thoughts and make rash decisions when contemplating divorce and other matters related to family law. This is why it is imperative that you seek legal recourse in any situation involving you and your family, especially children, to find the best possible solution. At the law firm of Brace E. Kern, you will find experienced and qualified mediators who have been helping families in Northern Michigan resolve disputes and settle amicably.
Situations Governed by Family Law
- Are you facing an impending divorce?
- Are you and your spouse squabbling over child custody?
- Did a sibling or family member sold off a property which belonged to you?
- How much money will you have to pay for child support and alimony?
All these are examples of situations where family law applies. Legal issues between family members can get complicated and you need an experienced attorney in your corner to protect your interests. This is where you should approach the law firm of Brace E. Kern. They will discuss your options with you and also suggest the best course of action for the future. Some of the areas of family law where you can seek their legal counsel are:
- Divorce – Deciding the fair separation of assets, child custody, child support and alimony payments and visitation rights
- Annulment – Annulling a marriage if one of the two spouses was defrauded into marriage or didn’t understand the implications of getting married
- Estate Planning – Drawing up wills and planning your estate, including division of property
The mediation team at BEK will provide effective representation and secure a favorable verdict for you.
Schedule a Free Consultation
At BEK, you can schedule a free initial consultation session. Discuss your case with their expert divorce and family lawyers to discover your options and make an informed decision about your situation. You can expect compassion and complete understanding in all matters related to your family and loved ones.